As a 3D designer you will be responsible for creating 3d assets. Must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well honed sense of color and design will help you succeed in this job.
- Create and manage digital assets
- Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual vehicle assets and vehicle models.
- Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
- Prototype and iterate on parts, accessories and vehicle model assets based on feedback from team members
- Create textures and UV maps
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
- Rig models and vehicle animation
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and technologies
- High level knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as 3DS Max, Maya, Zbrush, Blender and Unreal Engine.
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
- Extensive knowledge of vehicle design, rigging, skinning etc.
- Some familiarity with animation techniques
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in 3D design and modeling