The OEM/Partner program manager will be the direct point of contact with our OEM partner and also coordinate with the internal team. Ideally someone who is a strong team member who is organized and communicative. Individual will also be tasked to find new OEM/Partner opportunities while effectively managing a team.
- Ownership of a Portfolio of OEM partners and agencies
- Tasked to improve performance and growth with the clients
- Prepare presentation to clients and upper management on a quarterly basis highlighting key metrics.
- Prepare and initiate Marketing Strategies
- Data/Performance analysis to understand program and industry trends
- Relationship building – cross departmental
- Managing development initiatives and program changes including enrollments, program launches and coordinating with various marketing agencies.
- Partner/Client Communications
- Client facing support for Website, Product, and digital advertising
- Brand Knowledge including Compliance, marketing campaigns, industry trends, and co-op
- Program Knowledge & Strategy for Growth
- Identify issues and areas to improve process and present solutions and recommendations
- Contract Review and understanding
- Maintain key SLAs internally and with client
- Portfolio Revenue tracking
- Excellent customer service skills and quick to adapt.
- Previous experience or Digital management/executive position preferred.
- Fast learner and interested in new technologies
- Must be very organized, punctual and detail oriented
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills with a high comfort of effective phone communication
- Detail oriented